Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,744 bioRxiv papers from 265,577 authors.
Author: Zhaoyang Wu
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biomedical Engineering, College of Engineering, Peking University, Beijing
- All-time downloads: 543 (rank: 106,818 (tie) out of 265,577)
- biophysics: 543 (rank: 3,304 (tie) out of 10,350)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mitochondrial dynamics quantitatively revealed by STED nanoscopy with an enhanced squaraine variant probebiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 543 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,418 out of 59,744
- In biophysics: 534 out of 2,523
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,615 out of 59,744
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,642 out of 59,744
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!