Author: Zhaoyang Wu
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biomedical Engineering, College of Engineering, Peking University, Beijing
- All-time downloads: 1,029 (rank: 106,995 (tie) out of 394,899)
- biophysics: 1,029 (rank: 3,032 (tie) out of 16,357)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mitochondrial dynamics quantitatively revealed by STED nanoscopy with an enhanced squaraine variant probebiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,029 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 11,458 out of 92,455
- In biophysics: 356 out of 4,014
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 14,077 out of 92,455
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,176 out of 92,455
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!