Author: Zhigang Yang
- Most recently observed institution: Key Lab of Optoelectronic Devices and Systems of the Ministry of Education and Guangdong Province
- All-time downloads: 1,029 (rank: 106,555 (tie) out of 393,169)
- biophysics: 1,029 (rank: 3,014 (tie) out of 16,301)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mitochondrial dynamics quantitatively revealed by STED nanoscopy with an enhanced squaraine variant probebiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,029 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 11,410 out of 92,017
- In biophysics: 354 out of 4,007
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,851 out of 92,017
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,644 out of 92,017
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!