Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,591 bioRxiv papers from 298,067 authors.
Author: Marcel Bargull
- Most recently observed institution: Genome Informatics, Institute of Human Genetics, University Hospital Essen, University of Duisburg-Essen
- All-time downloads: 4,646 (rank: 13,035 (tie) out of 298,050)
- bioinformatics: 4,646 (rank: 1,350 (tie) out of 25,963)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Bioconda: A sustainable and comprehensive software distribution for the life sciencesbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,646 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 504 out of 67,591
- In bioinformatics: 102 out of 6,655
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,952 out of 67,591
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 13,124 out of 67,591
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!