Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,095 bioRxiv papers from 295,233 authors.
Author: Cristel Thomas
- Most recently observed institution: Northrop Grumman Corporation, Technology Services
- All-time downloads: 4,646 (rank: 12,727 (tie) out of 295,250)
- bioinformatics: 4,646 (rank: 1,343 (tie) out of 25,706)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Bioconda: A sustainable and comprehensive software distribution for the life sciencesbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,646 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 500 out of 67,095
- In bioinformatics: 102 out of 6,614
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,831 out of 67,095
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,367 out of 67,095
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!