Author: Tone Tønjum
- Most recently observed institution: Unit for Genome Dynamics, Department of Microbiology, Oslo University Hospital, University of Oslo
- All-time downloads: 219 (rank: 313,605 (tie) out of 394,899)
- microbiology: 219 (rank: 33,307 (tie) out of 45,153)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Introducing RpsA Point Mutation Δ438A or D123A into the Chromosome of M. tuberculosis Confirms its Role in Causing Resistance to Pyrazinamidemicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 219 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 68,193 out of 92,455
- In microbiology: 5,342 out of 8,033
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 86,463 out of 92,455
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 84,050 out of 92,455
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!