Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,138 bioRxiv papers from 306,359 authors.
Author: Tone Tønjum
- Most recently observed institution: Unit for Genome Dynamics, Department of Microbiology, Oslo University Hospital, University of Oslo
- All-time downloads: 180 (rank: 249,215 (tie) out of 306,359)
- microbiology: 180 (rank: 23,476 (tie) out of 31,640)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Introducing RpsA Point Mutation Δ438A or D123A into the Chromosome of M. tuberculosis Confirms its Role in Causing Resistance to Pyrazinamidemicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 180 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 53,994 out of 70,138
- In microbiology: 3,926 out of 5,685
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 35,873 out of 70,138
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 29,845 out of 70,138
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!