Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,598 bioRxiv papers from 290,547 authors.
Author: Matthias Weisbrod
- Most recently observed institution: Section for Experimental Psychopathology, General Psychiatry
- All-time downloads: 1,293 (rank: 53,512 (tie) out of 290,547)
- genomics: 1,293 (rank: 10,221 (tie) out of 33,062)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomic dissection of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia including 28 subphenotypesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,293 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,907 out of 65,598
- In genomics: 861 out of 4,473
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 20,453 out of 65,598
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 33,470 out of 65,598
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!