Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,653 bioRxiv papers from 308,421 authors.
Author: Ignacio Mata
- Most recently observed institution: University Hospital Marques de Valdecilla, Instituto de Formacion e Investigacion Marques de Valdecilla, University of Cantabria
- All-time downloads: 1,319 (rank: 58,554 (tie) out of 308,421)
- genomics: 1,319 (rank: 10,799 (tie) out of 34,867)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomic dissection of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia including 28 subphenotypesgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,319 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,222 out of 70,653
- In genomics: 904 out of 4,718
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 61,758 out of 70,653
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,913 out of 70,653
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!