Author: Donald W Black
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychiatry, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 3,286 (rank: 68,426 (tie) )
- genetics: 1,817 (rank: 10,066 (tie) )
- genomics: 1,469 (rank: 16,425 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
A contribution of novel CNVs to schizophrenia from a genome-wide study of 41,321 subjectsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,817 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,403
- In genetics: 427
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 56,165
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 63,216
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!