Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,664 bioRxiv papers from 265,313 authors.
Author: George Busby
- Most recently observed institution: Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford
- All-time downloads: 18,187 (rank: 1,361 (tie) out of 265,577)
- genetics: 18,187 (rank: 336 (tie) out of 26,959)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient human genomes suggest three ancestral populations for present-day Europeansgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 18,187 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 33 out of 59,744
- In genetics: 4 out of 3,406
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,892 out of 59,744
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,416 out of 59,744
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!