Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 52,258 bioRxiv papers from 242,323 authors.
Author: Yihan Li
- Most recently observed institution: Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford
- All-time downloads: 8,589 (rank: 3,801 (tie) out of 242,323)
- genetics: 8,589 (rank: 850 (tie) out of 23,571)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide association analyses identify 44 risk variants and refine the genetic architecture of major depressiongenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,589 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 118 out of 52,258
- In genetics: 11 out of 3,048
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,438 out of 52,258
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,182 out of 52,258
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!