Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 52,258 bioRxiv papers from 242,323 authors.
Author: Immanuel W. H. Kwok
- Most recently observed institution: Singapore Immunology Network (SigN), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
- All-time downloads: 11,778 (rank: 2,404 out of 242,323)
- bioinformatics: 11,778 (rank: 171 (tie) out of 21,394)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Evaluation of UMAP as an alternative to t-SNE for single-cell databioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,778 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 65 out of 52,258
- In bioinformatics: 12 out of 5,476
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 40 out of 52,258
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 73 out of 52,258
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!