Author: A Corvin
- Most recently observed institution: Neuropsychiatric Genetics Research Group, Department of Psychiatry, Trinity College Dublin
- All-time downloads: 7,146 (rank: 12,779 (tie) out of 395,059)
- genetics: 7,146 (rank: 2,497 (tie) out of 36,178)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Analysis of shared heritability in common disorders of the braingenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,146 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 428 out of 92,485
- In genetics: 32 out of 4,744
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 18,068 out of 92,485
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,703 out of 92,485
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!