Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 52,319 bioRxiv papers from 242,658 authors.
Author: N Patsopoulos
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Neurology, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- All-time downloads: 6,643 (rank: 5,857 (tie) out of 242,658)
- genetics: 6,643 (rank: 1,469 (tie) out of 23,639)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Analysis of shared heritability in common disorders of the braingenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,643 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 192 out of 52,319
- In genetics: 20 out of 3,050
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,522 out of 52,319
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,551 out of 52,319
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!