Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,038 bioRxiv papers from 295,074 authors.
Author: Jacob N. H. Abrahams
- Most recently observed institution: Division of Geological & Planetary Sciences, California Institute of Technology
- All-time downloads: 8,692 (rank: 5,397 (tie) out of 295,074)
- biophysics: 8,692 (rank: 49 (tie) out of 11,642)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Transduction of the Geomagnetic Field as Evidenced from Alpha-band Activity in the Human Brainbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 8,692 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 159 out of 67,038
- In biophysics: 2 out of 2,839
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 62 out of 67,038
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,576 out of 67,038
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!