Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,054 bioRxiv papers from 254,092 authors.
Author: Ginny X.H. Li
- Most recently observed institution: Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, National University of Singapore
- All-time downloads: 263 (rank: 152,669 (tie) out of 254,175)
- bioinformatics: 263 (rank: 16,504 (tie) out of 21,942)
Downloads per author, site-wide
PTMscape: an open source tool to predict generic post-translational modifications and map hotspots of modification crosstalkbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 263 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 30,024 out of 55,075
- In bioinformatics: 3,875 out of 5,696
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 38,930 out of 55,075
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 44,136 out of 55,075
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!