Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,778 bioRxiv papers from 287,147 authors.
Author: Ginny X.H. Li
- Most recently observed institution: Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, National University of Singapore
- All-time downloads: 295 (rank: 179,336 (tie) out of 287,147)
- bioinformatics: 295 (rank: 18,485 (tie) out of 24,984)
Downloads per author, site-wide
PTMscape: an open source tool to predict generic post-translational modifications and map hotspots of modification crosstalkbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 295 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 34,860 out of 64,778
- In bioinformatics: 4,342 out of 6,408
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,797 out of 64,778
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 51,846 out of 64,778
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!