Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,102 bioRxiv papers from 275,834 authors.
Author: Aimee Lee Luco
- Most recently observed institution: Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre
- All-time downloads: 1,116 (rank: 57,138 (tie) out of 275,834)
- genomics: 1,116 (rank: 11,208 (tie) out of 31,819)
Downloads per author, site-wide
An Atlas of Human and Murine Genetic Influences on Osteoporosisgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,116 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,810 out of 62,102
- In genomics: 979 out of 4,270
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,515 out of 62,102
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 62,102
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!