Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,752 bioRxiv papers from 291,206 authors.
Author: Michael V. Zuccaro
- Most recently observed institution: Graduate Program, Department of Physiology and Cellular Biophysics, Columbia University
- All-time downloads: 9,929 (rank: 4,172 (tie) out of 291,206)
- cell biology: 9,929 (rank: 123 (tie) out of 19,510)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Inter-homologue repair in fertilized human eggs?cell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 9,929 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 116 out of 65,752
- In cell biology: 4 out of 3,166
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,487 out of 65,752
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,404 out of 65,752
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!