Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,572 bioRxiv papers from 308,082 authors.
Author: Steffen Frey
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5134-9961
- Most recently observed institution: NanoTag Biotechnologies GmbH, Goettingen, Germany
- All-time downloads: 3,389 (rank: 20,384 (tie) out of 308,153)
- biochemistry: 3,389 (rank: 127 (tie) out of 12,464)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A rationally designed and highly versatile epitope tag for nanobody-based purification, detection and manipulation of proteinsbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,389 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 980 out of 70,588
- In biochemistry: 14 out of 2,118
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,263 out of 70,588
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,188 out of 70,588
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!