Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,752 bioRxiv papers from 291,212 authors.
Author: Steffen Frey
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5134-9961
- Most recently observed institution: NanoTag Biotechnologies GmbH, Goettingen, Germany
- All-time downloads: 3,237 (rank: 19,156 (tie) out of 291,212)
- biochemistry: 3,237 (rank: 107 (tie) out of 11,307)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A rationally designed and highly versatile epitope tag for nanobody-based purification, detection and manipulation of proteinsbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,237 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 987 out of 65,752
- In biochemistry: 13 out of 1,935
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 182 out of 65,752
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,999 out of 65,752
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!