Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,793 bioRxiv papers from 266,023 authors.
Author: Meghan Flanigan
- Most recently observed institution: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- All-time downloads: 467 (rank: 115,293 (tie) out of 266,023)
- neuroscience: 467 (rank: 18,264 (tie) out of 41,595)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Disruption of the CSF-1-CSF-1R axis alters cerebellar microglia and is associated with motor and social interaction defectsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 467 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 19,095 out of 57,793
- In neuroscience: 3,159 out of 10,199
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,109 out of 57,793
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,884 out of 57,793
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!