Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,027 bioRxiv papers from 295,009 authors.
Author: Fiona A. Desland
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7516-3160
- Most recently observed institution: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- All-time downloads: 678 (rank: 101,320 (tie) out of 295,009)
- neuroscience: 678 (rank: 15,809 (tie) out of 49,435)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Disruption of the CSF-1-CSF-1R axis alters cerebellar microglia and is associated with motor and social interaction defectsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 678 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 13,922 out of 67,027
- In neuroscience: 2,275 out of 12,010
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,774 out of 67,027
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,037 out of 67,027
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!