Author: Ken C. Nguyen
- Most recently observed institution: Center for C. elegans Anatomy, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 418 (rank: 202,375 (tie) out of 364,206)
- cell biology: 418 (rank: 13,266 (tie) out of 26,712)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cell type-specific structural plasticity of the ciliary transition zone in C. eleganscell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 418 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 36,394 out of 84,639
- In cell biology: 1,759 out of 4,295
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 60,891 out of 84,639
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 57,891 out of 84,639
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!