Author: Avais M. Daulat
- Most recently observed institution: Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de Marseille, Aix Marseille Univ UM105, Inst Paoli Calmettes, UMR7258 CNRS, U1068 INSERM, «Cell Polarity, Cell signalling and Cancer - Equipe labellisée Ligue Contre le Cancer »
- All-time downloads: 177 (rank: 311,110 (tie) out of 364,014)
- cancer biology: 177 (rank: 20,846 (tie) out of 24,739)
Downloads per author, site-wide
ECT2 associated to PRICKLE1 are poor-prognosis markers in triple-negative breast cancercancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 177 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 69,343 out of 84,583
- In cancer biology: 2,305 out of 2,962
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 74,690 out of 84,583
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 76,202 out of 84,583
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!