Author: Helmut O.K. Kirchner
- Most recently observed institution: INM-Leibniz Institute for New Materials
- All-time downloads: 5,016 (rank: 20,098 (tie) out of 398,038)
- biochemistry: 5,016 (rank: 206 (tie) out of 18,769)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Thermal Decomposition Of The Amino Acids Glycine, Cysteine, Aspartic Acid, Asparagine, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Arginine And Histidinebiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,016 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 786 out of 93,264
- In biochemistry: 17 out of 3,140
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,153 out of 93,264
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,325 out of 93,264
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!