Author: Helen Parfrey
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4515-5634
- Most recently observed institution: Cambridge Interstitial Lung Disease Service, Royal Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge CB2 0AY, UK
- All-time downloads: 3,803 (rank: 63,237 (tie) )
- genomics: 1,309 (rank: 19,013 (tie) )
- respiratory medicine: 2,494 (rank: 480 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Outcome of hospitalisation for COVID-19 in patients with Interstitial Lung Disease: An international multicentre study.respiratory medicine more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,494 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,334
- In respiratory medicine: 30
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,182
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 55,509
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!