Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,955 bioRxiv papers from 253,602 authors.
Author: Ville Paakinaho
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Biomedicine, University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio, Finland
- All-time downloads: 368 (rank: 123,915 (tie) out of 253,660)
- biophysics: 368 (rank: 4,421 (tie) out of 9,183)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A New Model for Single-Molecule Tracking Analysis of Transcription Factor Dynamicsbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 368 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,240 out of 54,965
- In biophysics: 824 out of 2,323
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,080 out of 54,965
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,088 out of 54,965
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!