Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,232 bioRxiv papers from 276,305 authors.
Author: David A Garcia
- Most recently observed institution: National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20893, USA
- All-time downloads: 522 (rank: 113,806 (tie) out of 276,384)
- biophysics: 522 (rank: 3,696 (tie) out of 10,732)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A New Model for Single-Molecule Tracking Analysis of Transcription Factor Dynamicsbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 522 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,847 out of 62,253
- In biophysics: 604 out of 2,652
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,317 out of 62,253
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,159 out of 62,253
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!