Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,955 bioRxiv papers from 253,602 authors.
Author: Lucilla Luzi
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8746-4179
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Experimental Oncology, IEO, European Institute of Oncology IRCCS
- All-time downloads: 323 (rank: 135,218 (tie) out of 253,602)
- bioinformatics: 323 (rank: 15,092 (tie) out of 21,940)
Downloads per author, site-wide
XenoCell: classification of cellular barcodes in single cell experiments from xenograft samplesbioinformatics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Cerebro: Interactive visualization of scRNA-seq databioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 323 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 25,186 out of 54,955
- In bioinformatics: 3,441 out of 5,688
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,998 out of 54,955
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,846 out of 54,955
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!