Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 52,519 bioRxiv papers from 243,473 authors.
Author: Anna SE Cuomo
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5168-6979
- Most recently observed institution: European Molecular Biology Laboratory, European Bioinformatics Institute, Wellcome Genome Campus, UK
- All-time downloads: 1,056 (rank: 49,745 (tie) out of 243,473)
- genomics: 1,056 (rank: 10,456 (tie) out of 28,107)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Single-cell RNA-seq of differentiating iPS cells reveals dynamic genetic effects on gene expressiongenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,056 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,247 out of 52,519
- In genomics: 904 out of 3,756
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 570 out of 52,519
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 63 out of 52,519
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!