Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,041 bioRxiv papers from 254,018 authors.
Author: Pierre Matricon
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9350-896X
- Most recently observed institution: Uppsala University
- All-time downloads: 440 (rank: 109,429 (tie) out of 254,018)
- biophysics: 440 (rank: 3,680 (tie) out of 9,183)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Energy landscapes reveal agonist's control of GPCR activation via microswitchesbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 440 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 18,419 out of 55,041
- In biophysics: 642 out of 2,327
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,027 out of 55,041
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,500 out of 55,041
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!