Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,054 bioRxiv papers from 254,092 authors.
Author: Oliver Fleetwood
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4277-2661
- Most recently observed institution: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- All-time downloads: 440 (rank: 109,423 (tie) out of 254,175)
- biophysics: 440 (rank: 3,680 (tie) out of 9,183)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Extracting molecular insights from conformational ensembles using Machine Learningbiophysics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Energy landscapes reveal agonist's control of GPCR activation via microswitchesbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 440 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 18,424 out of 55,075
- In biophysics: 642 out of 2,328
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,029 out of 55,075
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,511 out of 55,075
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!