Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,102 bioRxiv papers from 275,834 authors.
Author: Ruisheng Lin
- Most recently observed institution: University of Exeter
- All-time downloads: 445 (rank: 128,414 (tie) out of 275,834)
- biophysics: 445 (rank: 4,446 (tie) out of 10,703)
Downloads per author, site-wide
3D super-resolution microscopy performance and quantitative analysis assessment using DNA-PAINT and DNA origami test samplesbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 445 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,596 out of 62,102
- In biophysics: 782 out of 2,647
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 5,583 out of 62,102
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 25,690 out of 62,102
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!