Author: Matthew W. Parker
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7571-0010
- Most recently observed institution: University of California Berkeley
- All-time downloads: 690 (rank: 144,933 (tie) out of 379,008)
- biochemistry: 690 (rank: 4,373 (tie) out of 17,246)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A new class of disordered elements controls DNA replication through initiator self-assemblybiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 690 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20,047 out of 88,372
- In biochemistry: 515 out of 2,945
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 45,945 out of 88,372
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 64,641 out of 88,372
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!