Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 49,876 bioRxiv papers from 232,568 authors.
Author: Demi Guo
- Most recently observed institution: Facebook AI Research, USA
- All-time downloads: 4,078 (rank: 10,695 (tie) out of 232,568)
- synthetic biology: 4,078 (rank: 75 (tie) out of 2,165)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Biological Structure and Function Emerge from Scaling Unsupervised Learning to 250 Million Protein Sequencessynthetic biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,078 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 460 out of 49,876
- In synthetic biology: 9 out of 487
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 33 out of 49,876
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2 out of 49,876
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!