Author: Demi Guo
- Most recently observed institution: Facebook AI Research, USA
- All-time downloads: 13,386 (rank: 5,232 (tie) out of 385,683)
- synthetic biology: 13,386 (rank: 17 (tie) out of 3,951)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Biological structure and function emerge from scaling unsupervised learning to 250 million protein sequencessynthetic biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 13,386 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 147 out of 90,054
- In synthetic biology: 3 out of 846
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 311 out of 90,054
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 361 out of 90,054
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!