Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,669 bioRxiv papers from 290,919 authors.
Author: Demi Guo
- Most recently observed institution: Facebook AI Research, USA
- All-time downloads: 9,188 (rank: 4,767 (tie) out of 290,986)
- synthetic biology: 9,188 (rank: 19 (tie) out of 2,873)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Biological Structure and Function Emerge from Scaling Unsupervised Learning to 250 Million Protein Sequencessynthetic biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 9,188 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 137 out of 65,690
- In synthetic biology: 3 out of 622
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 23 out of 65,690
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 132 out of 65,690
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!