Author: William Pelletier
- Most recently observed institution: Centre de recherche de l Institut universitaire de cardiologie et de pneumologie de Quebec, Canada
- All-time downloads: 689 (rank: 145,810 (tie) out of 380,874)
- genetics: 689 (rank: 16,734 (tie) out of 35,213)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Long-Term Exposure to Elevated Lipoprotein(a) Levels, Parental Lifespan and Risk of Mortalitygenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 689 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20,176 out of 88,832
- In genetics: 1,279 out of 4,602
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,899 out of 88,832
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 44,486 out of 88,832
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!