Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,824 bioRxiv papers from 253,087 authors.
Author: Dmitry S Ushakov
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Immunobiology, King's College London
- All-time downloads: 208 (rank: 172,357 (tie) out of 253,087)
- immunology: 208 (rank: 6,241 (tie) out of 10,045)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High-throughput phenotyping reveals expansive genetic and structural underpinnings of immune variationimmunology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
A single wave of monocytes is sufficient to replenish the long-term Langerhans cell network after immune injuryimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 208 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 35,388 out of 54,824
- In immunology: 681 out of 1,283
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 10,033 out of 54,824
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15,921 out of 54,824
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!