Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,339 bioRxiv papers from 255,259 authors.
Author: Violetta Giselle Lopez-Huerta
- Most recently observed institution: Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
- All-time downloads: 2,715 (rank: 18,959 (tie) out of 255,259)
- neuroscience: 2,715 (rank: 2,357 (tie) out of 38,488)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Population imaging of neural activity in awake behaving mice in multiple brain regionsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,715 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,116 out of 55,339
- In neuroscience: 152 out of 9,756
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 110 out of 55,339
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,359 out of 55,339
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!