Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,339 bioRxiv papers from 255,259 authors.
Author: Giles Tetteh
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Computer Science, Technical University of Munich (TUM), Munich, Germany
- All-time downloads: 2,868 (rank: 17,635 (tie) out of 255,259)
- neuroscience: 2,868 (rank: 2,189 (tie) out of 38,488)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Automated analysis of whole brain vasculature using machine learningneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,868 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,001 out of 55,339
- In neuroscience: 134 out of 9,756
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 99 out of 55,339
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,124 out of 55,339
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!