Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 50,135 bioRxiv papers from 233,681 authors.
Author: Corey M Nemec
- Most recently observed institution: 10x Genomics
- All-time downloads: 3,925 (rank: 11,356 (tie) out of 233,681)
- genomics: 3,925 (rank: 2,803 (tie) out of 27,259)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Massively parallel single-cell chromatin landscapes of human immune cell development and intratumoral T cell exhaustiongenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,925 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 508 out of 50,135
- In genomics: 140 out of 3,634
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 35 out of 50,135
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3 out of 50,135
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!