Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 49,876 bioRxiv papers from 232,568 authors.
Author: Ronald Lebofsky
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3728-6415
- Most recently observed institution: Bio-Rad
- All-time downloads: 2,155 (rank: 22,360 (tie) out of 232,568)
- genomics: 2,155 (rank: 5,343 (tie) out of 27,169)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Droplet-based combinatorial indexing for massive scale single-cell epigenomicsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,155 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,522 out of 49,876
- In genomics: 356 out of 3,624
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 94 out of 49,876
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18 out of 49,876
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!