Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,243 bioRxiv papers from 254,835 authors.
Author: Mario Ocampo Pineda
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Computer Science, University of Verona
- All-time downloads: 461 (rank: 107,505 (tie) out of 254,835)
- neuroscience: 461 (rank: 16,470 (tie) out of 38,489)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Reducing false positives in tractography with microstructural and anatomical priorsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 461 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,799 out of 55,243
- In neuroscience: 2,853 out of 9,731
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,048 out of 55,243
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,094 out of 55,243
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!