Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,502 bioRxiv papers from 277,505 authors.
Author: Payel Paul
- Most recently observed institution: Indiana University Bloomington
- All-time downloads: 1,090 (rank: 59,532 (tie) out of 277,505)
- biophysics: 1,090 (rank: 1,382 (tie) out of 10,835)
Downloads per author, site-wide
RNA polymerases as moving barriers to condensin loop extrusionbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,090 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,154 out of 62,502
- In biophysics: 168 out of 2,658
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,258 out of 62,502
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,118 out of 62,502
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!