Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 60,240 bioRxiv papers from 267,843 authors.
Author: Robert Crosnoe
- Most recently observed institution: University of Texas at Austin
- All-time downloads: 2,585 (rank: 23,209 (tie) out of 267,843)
- genetics: 2,585 (rank: 4,693 (tie) out of 27,086)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic Associations with Mathematics Tracking and Persistence in Secondary Schoolgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,585 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,358 out of 60,240
- In genetics: 132 out of 3,435
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 202 out of 60,240
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,765 out of 60,240
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!