Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,097 bioRxiv papers from 254,250 authors.
Author: Kathryn Paige Harden
- Most recently observed institution: University of Texas at Austin
- All-time downloads: 2,453 (rank: 20,941 (tie) out of 254,250)
- genetics: 2,453 (rank: 3,903 (tie) out of 23,961)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genetic Associations with Mathematics Tracking and Persistence in Secondary Schoolgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,453 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,302 out of 55,097
- In genetics: 129 out of 3,187
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 127 out of 55,097
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,328 out of 55,097
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!