Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,040 bioRxiv papers from 254,014 authors.
Author: Dora Latinovics
- Most recently observed institution: SeqOmics Biotechnology Ltd.; Morahalom, H-6782; Hungary
- All-time downloads: 4,123 (rank: 11,425 (tie) out of 254,014)
- genetics: 4,123 (rank: 2,711 (tie) out of 23,962)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Y-chromosome haplogroups from Hun, Avar and conquering Hungarian period nomadic people of the Carpathian Basingenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,123 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 486 out of 55,040
- In genetics: 59 out of 3,183
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 44 out of 55,040
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 520 out of 55,040
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!