Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,339 bioRxiv papers from 255,259 authors.
Author: Rebecca E. Ball
- Most recently observed institution: University of Georgia
- All-time downloads: 3,270 (rank: 15,299 (tie) out of 255,259)
- genetics: 3,270 (rank: 3,073 (tie) out of 23,958)
Downloads per author, site-wide
CRISPR-Cas9 Gene Editing in Lizards Through Microinjection of Unfertilized Oocytesgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,270 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 785 out of 55,339
- In genetics: 78 out of 3,197
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 75 out of 55,339
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,755 out of 55,339
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!