Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 55,165 bioRxiv papers from 254,492 authors.
Author: Naoko Emura
- Most recently observed institution: Kagoshima University
- All-time downloads: 290 (rank: 146,120 (tie) out of 254,492)
- plant biology: 290 (rank: 4,867 (tie) out of 8,170)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Seasonal stability and dynamics of DNA methylation in plants in a natural environmentplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 290 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,070 out of 55,165
- In plant biology: 776 out of 1,511
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,278 out of 55,165
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,956 out of 55,165
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!