Author: Louis Felix Nothias
- Most recently observed institution: UCSD
- All-time downloads: 5,781 (rank: 14,441 (tie) out of 361,837)
- bioinformatics: 5,781 (rank: 1,339 (tie) out of 31,329)
Downloads per author, site-wide
MASST: A Web-based Basic Mass Spectrometry Search Tool for Molecules to Search Public Data.bioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,781 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 526 out of 84,043
- In bioinformatics: 86 out of 8,055
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,733 out of 84,043
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,234 out of 84,043
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!