Author: Mireia Pagerols
- Most recently observed institution: Vall d'Hebron Research Institute (VHIR), Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- All-time downloads: 622 (rank: 149,432 (tie) out of 363,094)
- genetics: 622 (rank: 17,342 (tie) out of 34,012)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Shared genetic background between children and adults with attention deficit/hyperactivity disordergenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 622 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 22,014 out of 84,323
- In genetics: 1,394 out of 4,427
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 16,522 out of 84,323
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,849 out of 84,323
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!