Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,227 bioRxiv papers from 288,972 authors.
Author: Mireia Pagerols
- Most recently observed institution: Vall d'Hebron Research Institute (VHIR), Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- All-time downloads: 424 (rank: 142,718 (tie) out of 288,972)
- genetics: 424 (rank: 17,886 (tie) out of 28,755)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Shared genetic background between children and adults with attention deficit/hyperactivity disordergenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 424 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 24,605 out of 65,227
- In genetics: 1,623 out of 3,692
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,577 out of 65,227
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,805 out of 65,227
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!