Author: C. Sánchez-Mora
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4211-1107
- Most recently observed institution: Psychiatric Genetics Unit, Group of Psychiatry, Mental Health, and Addiction, Vall d'Hebron Research Institute (VHIR), Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- All-time downloads: 104 (rank: 341,547 (tie) out of 360,922)
- genetics: 104 (rank: 33,165 (tie) out of 33,900)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Role of Gene Encoding Variation of DRD4 in the Relationship between Inattention and Seasonal Daylightgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 104 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 78,458 out of 83,820
- In genetics: 4,205 out of 4,399
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 71,149 out of 83,820
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 69,333 out of 83,820
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!