Author: Antonina Roll-Mecak
- Most recently observed institution: Biophysics Center, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- All-time downloads: 1,192 (rank: 214,577 (tie) )
- biochemistry: 562 (rank: 13,440 (tie) )
- biophysics: 630 (rank: 11,104 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Structural determinants of microtubule minus end preference in CAMSAP CKK domainsbiophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 630 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 54,856
- In biophysics: 1,825
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 163,694
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 155,346
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!